From: DRE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: WOT asp crap help

I'm sorry to sully this list with such a question but I think its simple
and basic but I cant quite find it on google.

I'm updating some older asp code from somewhere and this varialble
Request.QueryString("mstr") sometimes appears.  I need to set it in the
asp code as opposed to actually putting it in the query string but I
cant seem to update or add the variable.  It says

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b6'

Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Request.QueryString'

Is there a way to set this as a variable in the code?
What do I do?

Thanks
DRE