Put it outside the root directory and serve it up via cfcontent behind a
secure login area.

Rey Bango wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have a PDF file that needs to be served up to only certain clients but
> I don't want Google or any other SE spidering the PDF. Is there a way to
> lock that down in Win2k3 so that the search engines will ignore it?
>
> Rey...

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any
attached files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the
person(s) named above. If you received this transmission in
error, please delete it from your system and notify us
immediately. If you are not an intended recipient, please note
that any use or dissemination of the information contained in this
transmission (including any attached files) and the copying,
printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at
603.433.9559.

Thank you.