Will,

You might check the amount of cookies you are setting. Per domain you
are allowed to set a maximum of 20 cookies in browsers, whereas each has
a maximum of 4 KB. If you go over these 20 cookies, the FIFO system
(First in First Out) is doing the job to remove the oldest cookies
automatically. So it might well be, that your session cookie gets
removed from the browser because it has reached its maximum amount of
cookies.

If you really need to set a bigger amount of cookies you must create a
wrapper for it. I have created one if you really need it.

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----