Dave,

>> Well not *exactly* what I want, this tool will surely help
>> out a ton.
>
>You could just use an HTTP sniffer to show you what's being sent back and
>forth. EffeTech has a nice one that's just for HTTP - it's about $30 or so,
>but I've found it to be useful. It's better for this than a general-purpose
>sniffer like Ethereal because it has all sorts of HTTP-specific
>functionality.

I do a lot of development from my house over my WAN and I've had little luck
getting packet sniffers to work using my IBM r50p's wireless chipset.

The HTML Validator extension does work--it just does more than what I really
need. I'd love to see a View Source button you could click which would
contain a list of source documents in the current DOM and then opening them
would show the contents in cache.