Anyone can write a lab benchmark to get any result they want. That's why you
should never trust lab benchmarks, especially from vendors (even New
Atlanta, which is why we never publish any). The MySpace testing was all
done on real-world code in their real-world production environment.

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com