                From:   Gina Shillitani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, September 19, 2000 2:31 PM
                To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
                Subject:        [CF-Talk] CFCOOKIE problems

                I am attempting to use this:

                <CFCOOKIE NAME="profID" VALUE="#profID#" EXPIRES="NEVER">

                to set a cookie on a page. It is not setting the cookie. I'm not sure
what
                I'm doing wrong but it is aggravating me to no end.

                Here is the block of code the above tag is in:

                <cfelse>
                        <cfset profID = 0>
                        <cfmodule template="../getProfID.cfm" geckoKey="#geckoKey#"
                                profile_id="#checkCode.profile_id#">
                        <cfset SaveMe=Form.SaveMe>
                        <CFIF SaveMe IS 1>
                        <CFCOOKIE NAME="profID" VALUE="#profID#" EXPIRES="NEVER">
                        </CFIF>
                        <cflocation url="/index.cfm?profID=#profID#&flogin=1">
                </cfif>

                Gina Shillitani
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an
attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the