From: Dirk Sieber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 29, 2005 10:55
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Canadian CF hosting & CC processing?

Okay, it seems to be a day for questions for me. :)  Can anyone recommend a
Canadian solution for:
A) CF hosting - CFMX prefered, if possible, and in Canada would be nice,
although not absolutely necessary.

B) A CF-friendly company that can handle Canadian on-line credit-card
authorizations - looking around on-line, seems all the big names are geared
to the US.  I'm new to this side of things, so I don't know if that means
they only deal in US currency transations, which would mean two conversions
for every sale (Cdn Customer->US $ charge->Cdn $ to the company), or if it's
an option to choose your currency.

I found an old reference to Pacific Online, but they don't seem to be
offering CF hosting anymore.  Also one for http://www.afpwebworks.com -
however, I'd prefer something a little closer to home, if possible, but I'm
checking them out - anyone have any comments on their service?

Thanks!
Dirk