Check this out too:
http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/js/mask/

-----Original Message-----
From: Claremont, Timothy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2005 9:41 a.m.
To: CF-Talk
Subject: AutoTab Through Forms?

Our data entry operator would like the screen to auto tab to the next
field when finished inputting data. This is especially true of date
fields. So, once two digits are entered into the month field, auto tab
to the day field, etc.

Barring that, what is the best way to set up a date field for data
entry, like the forms where the / marks between the month/day, and the
day/year are pre-populated?

When I set the format of the field to date, it objects when I enter
120504 or 12-05-04. It only wants 12/05/04. Speed of data entry is the
objective here.

Is there a clean way to do this?

CFMX6.1 is the platform.

TIA,
Tim

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it
from your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Thank You,
Viahealth