<snip>

> And it's a known bugs, in Spectra 1.5.3 :
> Macromedia Spectra 1.5.3 uses a database connection within
> ColdFusion MX to call the security tags. Because of this,
> the cftransaction tag may fail with multiple database
> errors.

<snip>

> I have to use this 2 differents datasources aname (CODB
> datasource and security datasource) both have differents
> user / pwd.
> -->In my Company security rules,  I can not use the same
> datasource name.

I haven't worked with Spectra personally, but I do know that you can't
use multiple datasources in a single transaction. I looked at your
code and didn't see anything that looked like a security tag, so I'm
guessing they're used internally within cfa_workflowexecute.cfm as you
described above. There is no solution in this case that will allow you
to use cftransaction without rewriting the Spectra tags. You might
consider using cftry, cfcatch and cfthrow and performing the rollback
manually within the cfcatch segment, although this may or may not be
more work.

s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with