> What? Ontap guy looking at Fusebox? :-)

Yep. :)

I'm sure there are a lot of folks who perceive me as being somewhat
bigotted with regard to frameworks (because I'm so passionate about my
work and my comments on the mailing lists often don't come across
quite the way I intend), but I really do appreciate the fact that
frameworks are becoming popular in general. I would much rather work
with a framework I don't prefer than work on a site with no framework
at all.

In the past I've done a lot of paid work with FB3 and some with FB4.

One of these days I hope to get around to evaluating Model-Glue, PLUM
and FarCry, I just haven't had the time yet. MG wasn't around when I
wrote my frameworks comparisons and I don't remember having heard
about PLUM at the time, although I hear it got started about the same
time I got started with onTap ... I think FarCry may have been
available although I don't think it was as popular at the time, it
being the hey-day of Mach-II... At the time I was out of work and
didn't have a lot of my own projects lined up, so the framework
comparison was something I had spare time for...

I still think the feature-comparison chart may be useful as a
jumping-off point for people trying to find a framework they like, so
I'd like to expand it to include FarCry, PLUM and MG when I have some
time.

> I live in Nashville and can't wait to hear you at our user
> group tonight!

Thanks JJ. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?