Actually yes Mike there were other points in the presentation that
were wrong. I attended this one b/c I was too lazy to move out of
advanced tuning and the adavnced gateway was next, which was great, so
I sat in on this one.... this lady was ...well not very good... I
corrected her atleast once, and attempted to atleast 1 or 2 other
times. I was actually going to post about this presenter on
monday...The presentation claimed you could not use Functions or tags
in cfscript...HELLO wtf was she talking about...I did correct her on
that. She also insightfully told all our begginers to VAR all
variables in UDFs which is great but in her udf she did a cfquery but
never VARed the variable the query was contained in. She also maid no
mention of the HINT attribute yet put a perfectly good HINT in
comments above the UDF. THe advanced courses werre great this year but
some of the beginner classes seemed to be in need of some serious
help. If you would like specifics let me know :)

Adam H