No offense taken, but don't you get it; I said we will give away MULTIPLE FREE
licenses to those who help in the beta test. If we need to add features to be
equal to phpbb, then we will see what we can do.

I wish I could offer the forum for free, but I have to eat and so does my
family, so free is not an option. The MSRP is only $89.95 and developers
automatically get 25% off with the very first purchase! After you sell 50 the
price is only $44.98 which equals a 50% discount! So in a way, we are almost
giving the forums away.

I hope I don't offend anyone by sharing this much information about the
marketing, I'm just trying to get beta testers, and responding to "Dave the
disruptor"