I'm using CF 4.5.1 Enterprise Edition. I have a form that sends out a reply
to the person submitting it using <cfmail>. It just spits out the contents
of the form so the person has confirmation of what was submitted.

The cfmail goes out okay, but for some reason it is ignoring hard returns in
the block of the message where I am regurgitating the form's contents. Here
is the code.

<CFMAIL FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        TO="#FORM.email#"
        SUBJECT="Your submission#SpanExcluding(FORM.Name," ")#,

Thank you for submitting your information.

Regards,
Paul Sinclair

-----  Your form was as follows  -----
#Form.Comments#
#Form.Name#
#Form.City#, #Form.State#  #Form.Country# - #DateFormat(Now(),'dddd, MMMM d,
yyyy')#
</CFMAIL>

When the email is sent out, it puts the proper hard returns in the part that
is above " ---- Your form was as follows -----" but the part after it goes
out as one long line. So it would be something like this in the email
message:

I enjoyed the seminar. Think it was great. I would make this suggestion.
blah, blah, blah. John Doe. Springfield, VA US - September 20, 2000

I can't figure out why it is doing this. If I put in <br> after the lines,
it puts a line break in but the <br> shows up (as expected) in the contents
of the email.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Paul Sinclair