On 7/19/05, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Matt: Please see if you can send me the file, or tell me where to get
> it from. Thanks.

I *think* the file is cf_csv2query 1.0 in the Devex.  I'm not sure and
the author now wants US$50 for it (!) so I can't check to be sure if
his v1.0 $50 tag is the one I originally downloaded for free.

Ryan Emerle has some really great stuff out there for folks.

http://www.emerle.net/programming/

His cfx_text2query is a "java-based CFX tag for parsing delimited text
files and converting them to ColdFusion queries."

I had forgotten about this when I posted earlier.  I have another
client processing multiple megabytes of uploaded csv files per day and
IIRC I used Ryan's CFX, along with Paul Vernon's CFPOP replacement --
to turn mountains of processing time into blips on the processor
graph.

Ryan gives his stuff away but asks for a small donation, which I would
encourage.  That tag saved me from a server upgrade.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems