From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Any time and cost recording apps?

I"m getting sick of writing down all my times and activities on a
diary.  Is there a half-deceent PC-based app that can do that?

Ideally, what I'd like is to have several jobs open at once, and click
or activate one which will record the time until I activate another (I
normally work on several tasks at once swapping back and forth between
them as the day goes along).

And a way to summarise and report on the time spent per job so at the
end of things I can compare the actual time spent on a job with the
wild guess - ah .. calculated budget - I worked out at the outset.

I work by myself so I dont need networking or time sharing or those
things - just to record my own activities and the time spent on each
activity.  Last time I looked at this, I found a product called Time
Trax.  Has anyone got anything better?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
http://afpwebworks.com
Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month