From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: assuring mail was sent?

Is there a way to assure that a batch of mail was sent in a shared
hosting environment?  In other words, I am sending out 7K emails in a
batch and want to know which ones successfully passed through the mail
server and which ones didn't.  BUT - I don't have access to the mail
server log files whatsoever, due to the client being in a shared
environment.

When I'm sending these mailings out, it seems like we have some people
who are getting the mail, and people who aren't, and the results change
per mailing.  It's a weird problem that I need to get to the bottom of.

TY

Ray