What's interesting is when I use the webdeveloper toolbar 'edit css'
option, the screen will redraw quickly and have the correct spacing on
the top.   It looks like FF is having trouble parsing that second
stylesheet.  You might want to try to get rid of everything but the
definition for that div narrow it down from there.