Mario:

In my experience, Outlook in pretty finicky concerning how the value of the
Disposition-Notification-To header is formatted.  I gave a presentation and
MD CFUG on SMTP a while back and the working code I showed there was
formatted as follows:

        <CFMAILPARAM NAME="Disposition-Notification-To"
                VALUE='"Mosh Teitelbaum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'>

You can access the PPT from the preso at
http://www.evoch.com/Community/presentations_smtp.cfm .  Specifically, see
slides 27-28.

HTH

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC

Ciliotta, Mario wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience using CFMAILPARAM and
OUTLOOK.
> I am trying to write code so that I can get a read receipt when my users
open
> the email.  This is being done internally and we use outlook.
>
> Here is the code that I have so far, eveything works except the receipt:

> <cfmailparam name="Read-Receipt-To" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
> <cfmailparam name="Disposition-Notification-To"
value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">