From: Jay R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Thu Jul 21 14:28:35 2005
Subject: MX & ActiveX

Hey all,
My company has finally upgraded to MX woohoo... Anyway i'm having an
issue with an OCX object i have embedded in one of my applications.
I've done plenty of searching to see if anyone else has had this
issue. but i can't find anything. Hopefully someone here can help. the
OCX is a custom browser that is launched via CF. The OCX gets
initiated on the web server. when it tries to initiate i get the
following error.

run-time error '-2147024882 (800700e)'
system Error & H80070008 -2147024888
Not enough Storage is available to porcess this command.

The machine it self is a windows 2000 server with 768MB Ram.

It worked fine when coldfusion 5 was installed on this same machine.

When i installed MX i did a new install. Unistalled 5 and then installed MX.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jason Reichenbach
Senior Product Developer