Cool, ill have to put homesite on this machine and try it. thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 1:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Subversion

> Barney, I don't think you can access TortoiseSVN commands in the file
panel
> of Dream Weaver

I know you can't do it in DW, but I'm pretty sure Studio (and
HomeSite) use the native windows explorer for rendering their file
lists, so the shell extensions will work.  I seem to recall this
coming up as suggested usage in previous discussions on this list
about integrating CVS into Studio.  But again, I've never tried it.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert