No, it was after the wedding (post reception party at my apartment for
the hardcore drunks), she was a friend of the family's daughter, about 5
years younger than me.  I was 26 at the time, drunk and stupid.  No one
knew about it except her, my roommate and the 100 people he told.  What
an asshole!  :)

My family never found out, thank god.  But my friends still razz me
about it today.  They even painted up some swim goggles all black and
etched "Ray's Beer Goggles" on the lenses.  Good times!