You can try

<CFMAIL FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        TO="#FORM.email#"
        SUBJECT="Your submission#SpanExcluding(FORM.Name," ")#>

Thank you for submitting your information.

Regards,
Paul Sinclair

-----  Your form was as follows  -----
#Form.Comments##chr(10)#
#Form.Name##chr(10)#
#Form.City#, #Form.State#  #Form.Country# - #DateFormat(Now(),'dddd, MMMM d,
yyyy')##chr(10)#
</CFMAIL>