On 7/23/05, Graham Pearson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am teaching a Coldfusion Class next week and have been trying to
> create a CD that will install Coldfusion in Quiet mode with a default
> administrator password and every time I perform this, the ODBC
> Services do not get installed like they would when I do a manual
> prompted install. I have searched Macromedia.com and have googled
> without any information. Does anyone have any resources on how to
> complete this? Or does anyone have the command line prompts to install
> the ODBC services manually?

I haven't tried this myself, but did you use the instructions on
macromedia.com for installing in silent mode?

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/installation/installing_cfmx_on_unix/installing_cfmx_on_unix02.html

I know the URL above have "unix" in it, but it really points to
Windows instructions. Again, I can't vouch for its accuracy (it looks
like it's from when MX first came out), but hopefully it'll get you
closer to where you need to be.

Regards,
Dave.