I just subscribed to the list so missed most of this thread ... please
disregard if not relevant.

Access is not imune.  At a minimmun you have this vulnerability with VB
to deal with:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/security/security_zone/asb99-09.html

I think if anyone is running a web application without actively
protecting themselves against injection attacks is running software I
would immediately chuck into to the opposite of the "aint" broken
category ... just an opinion.

FYI you can run multiple commands in ms access injection attacks by
using '%00' instead of the '--' used in ms SQL server attacks.

I'd also change those 3 most important things to planning,
documentation, and standards ... another opinion ;-)