From: Dave Phipps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 26 juli 2005 12:17
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfschedule & ghost threads

Have you tried updating the schedule so that the start and end dates are
in the past?  I have a similar system for mass mailing that I am just
putting together and I seem to have the same scheduler problem.

I have tried using cfschedule to update the task but I am not sure that
even this is making a difference.  I will look at the cron-xml file when
I get home tonight whilst my code is running to see if the change
occurs.

Cheers,

Dave