Cool!

My big question is, if I'm just submitting a simple form whose fields
are just going to be emailed from the web server, is there any reason
that I'd have to worry about other than display?  I mean, it seems like
once the info is pushed off the Blackberry, it should just be taken care
of as it normally would on the web server side, then just fire back the
(formatted) page that I specify...

These are questions that I need to answer, but, we're waiting until we
get an answer back from the CEO if this is the direction he really wants
to go in before I proceed.  I hope he does, as I'd love to learn some
more of this stuff.

Ray