>>Thanks, I did have an older version as it turns out. The newest does

>>have a DPI info result,

Pardon my curiosity, but what actually do you need DPI for?
I know that some image formats provide this kind of info, but it just makes no
sense.
DPI mesures the definition (what is also eroneously called the "resolution").
An image is just a set of pixels, it has no "size" nor "inches", and even less
"dots per inches"
The inches are only given by the media used to display or print the image,
thus a monitor has DPIs, a printer has DPIs, but an image has none.

All what you can have in an image is a number of dots, horizontally and
vertically.
Thes are called the width and the height although again they are not lengths:
just a number of dots.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;