Yes, I would turn away customers without current browsers (current to me means going
back to about IE 4.0 and Netscape 3.0) and those who refuse cookies.  But that's just
me.  If a client wants an app to work with every browser, I explain the problems to
them such as security, performance, etc. and we go from there.  To this day not a
single client of mine has opted to deal with people who don't accept cookies or people
who have archaic browsers.

But as someone else on the list pointed out, I think I may have mistated that session
variables require cookies.  That person (forgot the name) said that session variables
are stored in the server's RAM anyway, so it shouldn't matter if they have their
cookies turned on or not.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386