From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 August 2005 02:09
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Affiliate Programs

yes it would be nice to have a few more free things for the community but as
u can see on here when someone does release something they get a ton of crap
assed lousy comments so I can see why more people arent doing it.

 Now as far as Will releasing this you gotta remember that's someone who
bases if their day is good or not by whether or not he gets his undies put
on forwards or backwards on the first try :)

~Dave the disruptor~
"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient
capital to form a corporation."