Just to be on the 'legal' side, I'll be sending the notice around again.
There are about 1779 tags in the gallery. Most of them are free and most of
those are open. I've already written the code to suck them all down with all
the info about them. That was just a fast, fun burst. I don't expect any
notices or anything solid to be happening till next week.
I'll just have to keep the fish in the fridge till then. :)

> Well, for one, if you want to use any of my freeware stuff that's fine.
Most
> of the cfx's have already appeared on a book cd earlier, so some should
> already include the appropriate copyright notices. I.e., you can wrap fish
> with them for all I care. :)
>
> --min

the body.