I'm stumped.

  This is a screenshot: http://www.instantcoldfusion.com/cfadminerror.jpg
..  I get similar errors for settings, caching, memory variables, charting,
data sources, debugging settings, and debugging IP address.

  ColdFusion MX 6.1 deployed on JRun (not the standalone edition of
CF).  Windows 2000 / IIS 5.  The ColdFusion instance is working properly,
its just the admin that throws an error.

  Other sites on the same box have CFIDE virtual directories that point to
the same 'cfide hard directory' w/o problems.  Presumably this is a
configuration error (as opposed to a bug in the admin) but I can't seem to
figure it out.

  Any ideas?

--
Jeffry Houser, Software Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
AIM: Reboog711  | Phone: 1-203-379-0773