Earlier Nancy Capitanio mentioned hassles she was having with CFSWITCH
producing an error:

"After I type in anything -- from cfoutput to cfswitch -- I get a status
message in red at the bottom of the screen that says "The tag name:
"CFSWITCH" not found in currently active versions.  I assume that's part of
the Beta product and will not appear in the final release.  I'm sure other
people have already brought this to someone's attention."

I'm assuming this is a CF Studio message and not a template generated error.
Her solution was simple:

"I did a search of the beta forum and found that this problem arises because
the validation settings don't automatically include ColdFusion, only HTML.
Options/Settings/Validation; I checked ColdFusion. When I did that, the
error messages went away.  I would have thought that ColdFusion would have
been set by default --  Bug 17975!"

Might be worth checking what your settings are at the moment - especially if
doing cross browser compatibility testing (if this is even possible :)).

Cheers!

Peter Tilbrook
Internet Applications Developer
Aspect Computing Pty. Ltd.