well one of the big advantages of flex is that you can use remoting, web
services, xml whatever very easily, actually it's kinda sick how easy it is and
you dont have that with laszlo.

 Also laszlo seems to always be publishing at least 2 versions of flash behind
the current version and if you are making RIA's of the future then this should
be of great importance to you.

 Then with laszlo if you need support be prepared to buy it and it's not cheap.

 Laszlo also doesnt support the same type of customization especially with
components that flex does so if you need a completely custom or fitting look
then flex is the choice.

 Flex is part of the whole flash platform and being able to run actionscript in
it is obviously a great advantage plus all the other products you can use with
it.

 There was something about laszlo on shared servers that was hidious but I cant
recall what it was but I wouldn't plan on using it on a shared server and if u
can afford flex then you wont be on a shared server.

~Dave the disruptor~
"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital
to form a corporation."