From: Botts, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Client deadlock

I am getting a ton of these error messages.  They are not in the
coldfusion admin logs but under Jrun/logs/cfusion-out.log.  This is a MX
7 installation, sql 2000, server 2003.

These are the steps we have tried so far:
1.  We observed we are getting these on both our production box and test
box.
2.  On the test box we have switched jdbc drivers from microsoft to
native macromedia - no difference.
3.  On the test box we switched sql servers - no difference.

08/03 16:40:25 Information [jrpp-550] - client variable JDBC STORE -
retry 3
08/03 16:40:25 Information [jrpp-535] - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000
Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 377) was deadlocked
on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the
deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
08/03 16:40:25 Warning [jrpp-535] - Failed to store CLIENT variables to
datasource CF_SERVER - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for
JDBC][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 377) was deadlocked on lock
resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock
victim. Rerun the transaction.

Any clues ?

Thanks in advance,
Tom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom Botts
Programmer/Analyst
Gilbarco Inc.
336-547-5911 phone
336-547-5163 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gilbarco.com <file://www.gilbarco.com/>
This document contains confidential information of Gilbarco Inc.  In
consideration of the receipt of this document, the recipient agrees not
to reproduce, copy, use or transmit this document and/or the information
contained herein, in purpose except with written permission, first
obtained, of GilbarcoInc. and further agrees to surrender the same to
Gilbarco Inc. upon demand.