Ken,

Unless we're talking about cfmail, this is off-topic.

That said, it is very likely that your mail server has been blacklisted
by AOL.  This is very common, even among the most innocent of mail servers.

If you've been blacklisted, your mail server's logs will contain a
message with a link to AOL's website.  Follow the link for specifics and
instructions.  Chances are that you either 1) have been flagged as a
spammer by AOL's users (do you support mail forwarding?) or 2) have no
reverse-DNS entries.

If you need more info, give me a holler off-list.

Dave