Home is bad for me or may I say "horrible".  I cannot program at home.  I
always end up watching TV, have a big lunch or dinner and then fall asleep, or
sometimes just sitting on the couch reading any sort of magazines or papers I
could find.  I find myself watching TV most of the time these days since we
just got HBO and ShowTime:-)  Anyway I bought a laptop a few weeks ago, and
move my office to a local coffee shop.  I am so productive there - 100%
billable:-)  I do spend about $10.00 a day at the coffee shop, but it is
totally worth it.  I could just cancel my cable subscription.  It would be a
lot cheaper than a laptop and $10/day at a coffee shop, but oh, well:-)

Oh, sorry for getting off track the 15 minute rule.  Yah, I don't have anyone
to bounce my problems with.  So you guys usually are the ones I bounce my
problems with.  Although these days I get used to my programming patterns and
errors.  So I usually can pinpoint my errors right away.  Bugs are harder to
track than errors.  I usually solve my bugs in my sleep.  Many times I find
myself waking up in the middle of the night and go "ohh, so that's what the
problem was".  I guess I am smarter in my sleep than when I am awake:-(

Johnny