I've never thought the performance of the actual authoring tool was ever
much of a problem, I usually am thinking more about the performance of
the end product.  Dreamweaver itself has never given me much of a
"performance" problem, though maybe what you do with it is very
different than what I do with it.  Interesting.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com