I think they are referring to the fairly new Macromedia Publishing System.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Looking for very simple CMS

> > But in the day of things like Contribute @ $150 MAX, why would one
> > need such a crazy expensive solution for editing HTML pages?
>
> Why does Macromedia have a server-side CMS to match it?

Macromedia does not have a server-side CMS. Spectra was the last server-side
CMS offered by Macromedia. Contribute does have an optional server-side
component called CPS, but this simply allows a few extra bits of
functionality such as being able to authenticate against an LDAP server, and
logging. It doesn't have anything to do with the content management process,
and is completely optional.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.