On CFMX 7 you can also add the result attribute to the cfquery tag and dump
that without changing any of your other code...

- Calvin

-----Original Message-----
From: Dina Hess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF7 lots of new "Ambiguous column name" issues

Well, I'd like to see the parsed query to be certain that your problem is
fully addressed but, from what you've provided, I'd say Claude has honed in
on your issue. You need to scope the formobjectitemid and archive columns
with either the version or companynews table. This is best practice for any
SQL statement that references more than one table.

If you'd like to provide the parsed query, you can do so in one of two
ways: 1) copy the parsed query from your debug info or 2) comment out the
CFQUERY tags and replace them with CFOUTPUT tags.