From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2005 14:15
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFFORM error

>A cfoutput is required. Otherwise what will happen is that the actual
>text "#script_name#" will be output instead of it's value.

Russ,

Look, I'm trying to help here.  I told you before that you don't need to put
the <cfoutput> around the <cfform> to have the #script_name# evaluated.  It
will evaluate just fine because it is IN a CF TAG (cfform).  If you were
just using <form action="#script_name#"...> then you WOULD need a <cfoutput>
around it, but since you're using CFFORM, you don't.

I tested it to be sure I'm write and the script_name evaluates fine WITHOUT
any CFOUTPUT.

>As I stated in another reply, I have tried moving the cfoutputs, and
>evenin getting rid of them altogether to see if that was the problem,
>and it wasn;t.

However, I have also acknowledged that you moved the <cfoutput>'s 'around'
(although I don't know where you moved them) and that to help you, you need
to post all the code for the template.

Remember, I'm trying to help you solve a problem.  The more information you
can provide, the better job I can do.  If you don't want help, then just
don't reply.

Dave
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be
delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, ALLTEL requests that you immediately notify the sender
and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you
delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.