Toolbars can be configured in FCKEditor, too. And the new version works on a
couple other browsers.

TinyMCE is very nice, but the lack of image upload and preview is enough for me
to not use it. My experience is that clients need and love this feature. Rick
Root developed a "plugin" that kind of solves this problem (it lacks image
preview).

Perhaps TinyMCE has adressed this, in which case it would make sense to give it
a second look, because it certainly beats FCKEDitor on presentation alone.