I don't understand why so many people go looking for free scripts and
stuff in CF. If CF is touted as a rapid development language, doesn't
that mean you should be able to write it yourself? I hear comments all
the time that come across as people being lazy or people being cheap,
but you never know people's situations. The whole point of the community
is to bring people together who are different. Everyone just deal with
it and quit complaining.

As for the comments about not buying t-shirts, what the heck did that
have to do with anything? I personally am not a fan of the shirts that
were made and wouldn't put them in the category of "Cool coldfusion
gear" in my opinion, but it's a start. I applaud Will for starting
something and giving it a try. That's the beauty of the community is
that everyone can do what they want, when they want. Yeah, support
eachother when you feel the need, but if you don't want to, that's fine
too.  It's just like a living community...not everyone is involved in
the same ways and not everyone wants to spend all their time in the
community. It's nice to see eachother and help eachother every once in a
while, but most of the time, I prefer to venture abroad.  Anyway, this
whole argument is kinda silly so I'll let everyone get back to work.

John Burns
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Wyle Laboratories, Inc. | Web Developer