From: Brian Polackoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Organizational Chart

The requirements are quite open.  Performance is not really an issue, to be
brutally honest this application most likely will not be hit all that often.
The output should either be in html, flash, jpg, etc., again quite open.

We are looking to display this over our intranet.  Dynamic is OK, like I
said, not many hits.

Visual display similar to what Visio would produce.

Thanks,
Brian R. Polackoff