hey ya know what lady, keep it up its really boosted Wills sales :)

 And lets see, I just talked to i cand and she said she sent you a email back
saying that if you ever contact them again they will file harassment charges
against you and I just got off the phone with Charlie and he will be telling
you the same thing.

 So why do you think you have the right to even try that? It's called slander
and is against the law and I will be chatting with my attorney about it.

 And teen porn? where am i doing teen porn? a girl modeling an i can.d swim
suit or a way to big shirt is now teen porn? Did you get hit with an "i'm a
dumbass" stick twice or something? I mean I guess every beach, river, swimming
pool, etc is now a "teen porn" zone?
 gimme a break lol

 I have told you like 10 times to bring this to me off list and you dont and
then u say its me keeping it going and are immature?

 it's immature when u get yer ass roasted and have to go to the extremes that
you are to try and get even. I mean you are emailing these other people off
list telling them what assholes they are, im right here and you know my addy.

 You are and am wrong, so just admit it and appologize and let it go, my gawd
girlfriend get over it!!

~Dave the disruptor~
"Some people just don't appreciate how difficult it is to dispense wisdom and
abuse at the same time."