As Kevin sad, you need to use a onchange for each combobox something like this:

if(_global.backupDP1 == undefined)
{
(_global.backupDP1 == combobox2.dataProvider
}
var item = combobox1.selectedItem.data;
for(var i = 0; i < _global.backupDP1.length; i++)
{
        if(_global.backupDP1[i] == item)
        {
                _global.backupDP1.removeItemAt(i);
        }
}
combobox2.dataProvider = _global.backupDP1

I didn´t test it but that´s the idea you transform the combobox
dataProvider in an array and than you loop that array and check if
it´s value is equal to the combobox1 selected value if it is you
remove it from the array and in the end you set the result array as
your dataProvider for the combobox2. For the tird combobox you only
need to check if it is equal to the first or the second combobox
selected values.

Felipe