I'd rather care about the details instead of worrying about whether a
specific percentage of the server already is running BlueDragon.

I am interested in parts like incompatibility issues, speed improvements
(especially since they are running the .NET version ?) , stability
improvements, etc. cost savings, and most of all the opinion of those
who are developing on BlueDragon at MySpace.

Seriously, did people really think MySpace would migrate such a platform
in just some weeks? The discussion more or less looks like "let's find a
weak spot in the replies" while it can be such an interesting discussion
about the early results of the migration. Some statements made could
have been marketing talk, too bad, that is the nature of a business.

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----