< -- Scott Stroz wrote -- >
But the fact remains, the site is not completely running on BD.NET, so how can
MySpace be considered a 'success story' excpet for the New Atlanta Sales team?
Once the site has migrated and (if) the issues MySpace was seeing are resolved,
then it can be a true 'success story', and I will gladly commend New Atlanta on
a job well done.

My issues is with the semantics. Representatives of New Atlanta have been
claiming that MySPace is running BD.NET, while not qualifying that it is a
minority of the servers (for now), unless they have their backs against the
wall or someone claims to have issues with some of the applications within the
site (then they tell us 'Oh, that application is still on CF5').

My grandfather would say they are putting the horser before the cart.

Scott Stroz
< -- Scott Stroz -- >

I can totally respect that your metric for success may differ from ours. And,
again, we have qualified the tactical nature of the deployment. I do disagree
with the characterization that we’ve hidden it.

Regards,
Dan