HELP!

We are trying to create a file for downloading from a variable. This is the
error we're getting.  I have tried permissions on the machine (NT 4), and
also
tried to check the web server (IIS 4) permissions etc.  No Luck.

Error Diagnostic Information
ErrorType:UNKNOWN
Message: Error processing CFFILE
Details: Error attempting to write data to target file
'E:\shotstest\web\admin\customlistfiles\downloadusers124940.txt'.

Error: A file could not be located.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFFILE), occupying document position (94:1) to (94:73) in the template file
E:\SHOTSTEST\WEB\ADMIN\DOWNLOADUSERS2-I.CFM.

Anyone got a clue what could be happening? It doesn't matter what text
string we're trying to put into the file, it just doesn't work.  THe CFFILE
tag is on in the administrator. The file system has everyone Full Control
(until we figure it out).

Is there a limit on filename size or something?

Any help appreciated.

Paul