Oh no!!!...don't start this thread up again!....tht last one was never
ending!

In short:

Don't neccessarily dismiss CF just because you are developing a major site -
I am developing a site in CF with 4 clustered servers and 3 Million
registered users - copes fine.

It takes much longer to develop a site with ASP than CF and you cannnot port
your site from NT to UNIX whereas you can with CF if neccessary

You don't have to bear the cost of CF Server if developing with ASP (about
£1000).

In conclusion they are both good tools - I came from an ASP background but
my preference lies slightly towards CF for most tasks - it really is a
superb tool.

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd