Either as long as it works in all/most browser, specificaly IE,
FireFox(DeerPark), Mozilla, Netscape, Opera and Safari on Macs

--
Greg Johnson
Owner & Lead Technician

Techno-Fix-It
Filling the Gap Between the Store and the Repair Shop
www.technofixit.com
Phone:(919)-371-1476
Fax:(919)-882-9804
P.O. Box 1094